This privacy notice applies solely to the information collected by Maintenance Innovators, Inc.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of any contact information collected on this site. We only have access to, and collect contact information that you voluntarily give us via email, our Website contact forms, or other direct contact information from you. We do not sell or rent your contact information to anyone. In these situations your information is provided to other 3rd party organizations:
- Maintenance Innovators, Inc. utilizes GoDaddy as our Website hosting provider. Our client contact information is stored within their secure hosting environment. We do not share, sell or rent this contact information with anyone. For more information on GoDaddy's data security practices visit their Website.
- Any competent law enforcement body, regulatory body, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (a) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (b) to exercise, establish, or defend our legal rights, or (c) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
We will not share your information with any other third party outside of our organization, other than as deemed necessary to provide requested services.
Information We Collect Automatically
Cookies and Tracking
Your Access To, and Control Over Your Information
You may opt out of any future contacts with us at any time. You can also do the following at any time by contacting us via the email.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Clients and visitors who have opted in to our marketing emails can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our marketing messages.
Also, all opt-out requests can be made by emailing us using the contact details provided in the “Questions and Concerns” section below. Please note that some communications (such as service messages, account notifications, billing information) are considered transactional and necessary for account management, and clients cannot opt out of these messages.
Questions & Concerns
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information we hold, or you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please use contact us by postal mail or email.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Kansas City Website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. Handwritten notes containing customer information is shredded as soon as it is entered into our online systems.
We retain Personal Information where we have an ongoing legitimate business or legal need to do so. Our retention periods will vary depending on the type of data involved, but, generally, we’ll refer to these criteria in order to determine retention period:
- Whether we have a legal or contractual need to retain the data.
- Whether the data is necessary to provide our Services.
- Whether our clients would reasonably expect that we would retain the data until they ask for us to remove it, or until their relationship with Kansas City First Aid is terminated.
- When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Personal Information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.